The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences will hold another full individual recognition ceremony for Spring 2019 CLAS bachelor’s and master’s graduates on Saturday, May 18, 2019, in the **Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center.
- Gate 1 will open for guests at 7:30AM
- Graduates are asked to arrive by 8:15AM and enter through Gate 4
- The processional will begin at 9AM
- New namecards will be provided to students via email and in Gate 4
- Parking will be available in the O’Connell Center’s lot and garage
- To assist with planning, RSVPs are requested by Tuesday, May 14, 11:30PM
- No printed ticket is required for guests or for graduates to attend
- Free replacement mortarboards will be available at Gate 4 upon graduate check-in on the morning of the ceremony
- If you require a complimentary robe and/or tassel, please email email@example.com
- Please direct any questions, including those pertaining to accessibility, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you May 18th!
UF College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Recognition Ceremony
Saturday, May 18, 2019, 9:00-11:00AM
Stephen C. O’Connell Center
UF’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences May 18th Recognition Ceremony will be live-streamed here.
**Please be aware of a recent change of policy with the Stephen C. O’Connell Center. It is now standard procedure for all events in that venue, including commencements, that all attendees walk through a metal detector, and bags will be searched. If you have any questions about whether specific items are allowed in the building, please visit the O’Connell Center website or call 352-392-5500.